Thank you for a successful 2022 Children’s Friendship Award Event!
Our signature annual fundraising event on Thursday, June 23, 2022, at Harbor Lights in Warwick, was a wonderful success. Thank you to all of St. Mary’s supporters who made this such a fun night!
If you have any questions about our 2023 event, please contact Victoria Picinich, Development Director, at 401-353-3900 x 262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Children’s Friendship Award Event Sponsors
$10,000 Superstar Sponsors
Ralph and Susan Branca
$5,000 Supernova Sponsors
Mayor Lombardi Holiday Charitable Fund | Mr. & Mrs. Charles Lombardi
Glenn & Karen Grilli
Harry & Nancy Hanoian
$3,000 Comet Sponsors
$1,500 Big Dipper Sponsors
Norton and Associates, Inc.
WD & Associates
Jeff & Eleni Cascione
Bradford Sutcliffe Insurance
Roberts, Carroll, Feldstein & Peirce
Brennan, Recupero, Cascione, Scungio & McAllister, LLP
Dunkin’ and Dan’s Management
Rhode Island Energy
Coastal1 Credit Union
Accardo Law Offices LLP
$500-$1,200 Little Dipper Sponsors
Frank Shatz & Co
Pioneer Heavy Duty Parts Inc.
Bally’s Twin River Lincoln Casino Resort
Delta Dental of Rhode Island
Rhode Island Laborers’ District Council of the Laborers’ International Union of North America
The Martone Group RE/MAX Properties
Christ Church in Lonsdale
Northeast Investment Group
Dr. Day Care
Kahn, Litwin, Renza & Co., Ltd.
Trisha Lynch, RI Real Estate Services
Pear Ink Designs
Rhode Island Telephone
Lt. Gov. Sabina Matos
Gilbane Building Company
Otrando, Porcaro, & Associates
Saint Martin’s Episcopal Church
J.H. Lynch & Sons, Inc.
Let's keep in touch!
420 Fruit Hill Avenue North Providence, Rhode Island
Send us a message
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - Horton, Hope, & Mauran
- Intense, supportive treatment including individual, family, and group therapy.
- Psychiatric services: evaluation, medication monitoring, and Psychiatrist-led treatment planning.
- Serves girls and transgender youth 13-18 (Horton and Hope) and Youth 6-13 (Mauran).
- Home-based, community-based, and aftercare services.
- Peer Parent Support Partners for caregivers and Youth Mentor/Youth Advocate for youth.
- Family finding and search for family members and other important people in the lives of youth.
Acute Residential Services (ARTS) - Harding Program
- Hospital step-down or diversion program which serves boys ages 6-13 and girls ages 6-17.
- Intensive short-term stabilization and brief treatment.
- Psychiatric evaluation, medicine management, assessment treatment planning, Individual, family and group therapy, and educational tutoring.
- Third-party funded.
Assessment and Stabilization Services - Hills Program
- Serves teen girls and transgender youth ages 12-17.
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment Planning, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Facilitates transportation to home and school districts,
- Psychiatric services available as needed.
- My Life My Choice program available.
- Coordinates recreational activities in the community.
- DCYF funded.