Send Our Kids to Summer Camp!
Thank you so much! We beat our goal in 2022 and were able to send 10 children we serve to a week-long Summer Camp at Faith Hill Farm!
Every summer children who take part in Outpatient programs at St. Mary’s look forward to doing things like other kids and Summer Camp is one of those experiences they crave! But, unfortunately, many of the families we serve cannot afford the cost of Summer Camp. St. Mary’s wants to send 10 children to Summer Camp in 2022, which will cost $450 per child so we are trying to raise $4,500 by June, 2022, to secure their spots at Faith Hill Farm’s Summer Equine Camp. Campers will enjoy a fun day filled with riding, development of horsemanship skills, horse-themed games, and equine arts and crafts. To learn more about the camp, visit this Faith Hill Farms website. Horses are known for helping children with trauma and this camps is a great addition to the work we are doing with the children.
Thank you for your help in making sure the children of St. Mary’s to have a great summer!
For more information about charitable giving to St. Mary’s Home for Children, please contact:
St. Mary’s Home for Children
420 Fruit Hill Avenue
North Providence, RI 02911-2647
(401) 353-3900 x262
Let's keep in touch!
420 Fruit Hill Avenue North Providence, Rhode Island
Send us a message
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - Horton, Hope, & Mauran
- Intense, supportive treatment including individual, family, and group therapy.
- Psychiatric services: evaluation, medication monitoring, and Psychiatrist-led treatment planning.
- Serves girls and transgender youth 13-18 (Horton and Hope) and Youth 6-13 (Mauran).
- Home-based, community-based, and aftercare services.
- Peer Parent Support Partners for caregivers and Youth Mentor/Youth Advocate for youth.
- Family finding and search for family members and other important people in the lives of youth.
Acute Residential Services (ARTS) - Harding Program
- Hospital step-down or diversion program which serves boys ages 6-13 and girls ages 6-17.
- Intensive short-term stabilization and brief treatment.
- Psychiatric evaluation, medicine management, assessment treatment planning, Individual, family and group therapy, and educational tutoring.
- Third-party funded.
Assessment and Stabilization Services - Hills Program
- Serves teen girls and transgender youth ages 12-17.
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment Planning, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Facilitates transportation to home and school districts,
- Psychiatric services available as needed.
- My Life My Choice program available.
- Coordinates recreational activities in the community.
- DCYF funded.