Updates from St. Mary’s Home for Children on the coronavirus
St. Mary’s is diligently following the rapidly changing situation of the coronavirus. We are committed to open and transparent communications and provide this page for the latest updates. If you need mental health help with dealing with the coronavirus contact our Outpatient Department’s Intake Coordinator at (401) 353-3900 ext. 416. For media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Mary’s Updates
May 20, 2020
April 24, 2020
April 8, 2020
March 16, 2020
Let's keep in touch!
420 Fruit Hill Avenue North Providence, Rhode Island
Send us a message
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - Horton, Hope, & Mauran
- Intense, supportive treatment including individual, family, and group therapy.
- Psychiatric services: evaluation, medication monitoring, and Psychiatrist-led treatment planning.
- Serves girls and transgender youth 13-18 (Horton and Hope) and Youth 6-13 (Mauran).
- Home-based, community-based, and aftercare services.
- Peer Parent Support Partners for caregivers and Youth Mentor/Youth Advocate for youth.
- Family finding and search for family members and other important people in the lives of youth.
Acute Residential Services (ARTS) - Harding Program
- Hospital step-down or diversion program which serves boys ages 6-13 and girls ages 6-17.
- Intensive short-term stabilization and brief treatment.
- Psychiatric evaluation, medicine management, assessment treatment planning, Individual, family and group therapy, and educational tutoring.
- Third-party funded.
Assessment and Stabilization Services - Hills Program
- Serves teen girls and transgender youth ages 12-17.
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment Planning, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Facilitates transportation to home and school districts,
- Psychiatric services available as needed.
- My Life My Choice program available.
- Coordinates recreational activities in the community.
- DCYF funded.