Youth Wish ListsPurchase new items that will be used directly by the clients we serve
We accept new items in lots of different categories!
Thank you for purchasing from this Wish List (seen below) which directly helps youth in our care. These items have been defined as a priority by our youth. We appreciate your donations at any time of year.
You can use the wish list shown below on this page or order specific items off of our Amazon Wish List.
If purchasing a large amount of items, please email Victoria Picinich, Development Director, at email@example.com or call her at 401-353-3900 x 262 prior to buying so we may be ready to accept your gifts. When you have purchased your gifts of any size please email or call Victoria to alert us.
If purchasing these items online, we ask that you ship them to:
St. Mary’s Home for Children
c/o Victoria Picinich, Development Director
420 Fruit Hill Avenue
North Providence, RI 02911
If you’d like to personally deliver your gifts, please email or call Victoria to schedule a drop-off time. If you purchase online, we suggest you use Amazon Smile and choose St. Mary’s as your charity so we will receive an additional donation from Amazon.
Please note that St. Mary’s is only able to accept new items.
Types of items sought by the children we serve
Sensory Chew Necklace
Pop Fidget Sensory Toy
Mesh Squishy Balls
Candy: Sour Gummies, Jolly Ranchers, Big Red, Red Hots
Toys and Games
Lego Creator Sets
Flat Canvases (No staples please)
Water Color Paint
Plastic Paint Palette
DIY Craft Kits Ages 8+
Elmer’s Glue (clear and white)
Portable DVD Players
“How-to” Guides for Adolescents:
Intro to cooking
Intro to finances
Intro to career paths
2022 Weekly Planners
Adult Hair Brushes
Textured Hair Care Products
Travel-size Scented Lotion
Travel-size Body Spray
Let's keep in touch!
420 Fruit Hill Avenue North Providence, Rhode Island
Send us a message
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - Horton, Hope, & Mauran
- Intense, supportive treatment including individual, family, and group therapy.
- Psychiatric services: evaluation, medication monitoring, and Psychiatrist-led treatment planning.
- Serves girls and transgender youth 13-18 (Horton and Hope) and Youth 6-13 (Mauran).
- Home-based, community-based, and aftercare services.
- Peer Parent Support Partners for caregivers and Youth Mentor/Youth Advocate for youth.
- Family finding and search for family members and other important people in the lives of youth.
Acute Residential Services (ARTS) - Harding Program
- Hospital step-down or diversion program which serves boys ages 6-13 and girls ages 6-17.
- Intensive short-term stabilization and brief treatment.
- Psychiatric evaluation, medicine management, assessment treatment planning, Individual, family and group therapy, and educational tutoring.
- Third-party funded.
Assessment and Stabilization Services - Hills Program
- Serves teen girls and transgender youth ages 12-17.
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment Planning, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Facilitates transportation to home and school districts,
- Psychiatric services available as needed.
- My Life My Choice program available.
- Coordinates recreational activities in the community.
- DCYF funded.