Working at St. Mary's Home for Children
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you want to become part of a diverse and talented team of social service and education professionals? If so, St. Mary’s Home for Children is looking for you!
Mission: Partnering with youth, adults, and families, St. Mary’s Home for Children fosters resilience and potential through a continuum of innovative residential, community-based, education, and prevention services.
“One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.” – John F. Kennedy
Watch a video to learn why you would love working at St. Mary’s
St. Mary’s is now offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus for licensed teachers and clinicians! Apply now!
Please note that many of our positions require that you be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or click below to use our online application form.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
SMHFC offers excellent benefits & incentives. Staff must work 20 hours or more per week to qualify for benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI-HealthMate Coast to Coast (Health/Dental & Vision)
- SMHFC pays 75% of the cost for full-time staff
- No referral needed with BCBSRI HealthMate
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (preloaded money which can be used towards deductible)
- Low prescription co-pays
- Low co-pays for doctor visits
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Eleven paid holidays
- Free Life Insurance up to annual salary
- 403b (b) Retirement Plan
- Aflac Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Longevity Bonuses @ 3, 7, 11, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 years of service!
- Employee Referral Program: You could earn $250 for referring a friend to SMHFC!
Let's keep in touch!
420 Fruit Hill Avenue North Providence, Rhode Island
Send us a message
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - Horton, Hope, & Mauran
- Intense, supportive treatment including individual, family, and group therapy.
- Psychiatric services: evaluation, medication monitoring, and Psychiatrist-led treatment planning.
- Serves girls and transgender youth 13-18 (Horton and Hope) and Youth 6-13 (Mauran).
- Home-based, community-based, and aftercare services.
- Peer Parent Support Partners for caregivers and Youth Mentor/Youth Advocate for youth.
- Family finding and search for family members and other important people in the lives of youth.
Acute Residential Services (ARTS) - Harding Program
- Hospital step-down or diversion program which serves boys ages 6-13 and girls ages 6-17.
- Intensive short-term stabilization and brief treatment.
- Psychiatric evaluation, medicine management, assessment treatment planning, Individual, family and group therapy, and educational tutoring.
- Third-party funded.
Assessment and Stabilization Services - Hills Program
- Serves teen girls and transgender youth ages 12-17.
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment Planning, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Facilitates transportation to home and school districts,
- Psychiatric services available as needed.
- My Life My Choice program available.
- Coordinates recreational activities in the community.
- DCYF funded.