Working at St. Mary’s Home for Children
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you want to become part of a diverse and talented team of social service professionals? If so, St. Mary’s Home for Children is looking for you!
Mission: Partnering with youth, adults, and families, St. Mary’s Home for Children fosters resilience and potential through a continuum of innovative residential, community-based, education, and prevention services.
“One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.” – John F. Kennedy
Watch a video to learn why you would love working at St. Mary’s
St. Mary’s is now offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus for licenced teachers and clinicians! Apply now!
Please send cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or click below to use our online application form.
SMHFC offers excellent benefits & incentives. Staff must work 20 hours or more per week to qualify for benefits.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI-HealthMate Coast to Coast (Health/Dental & Vision)
- SMHFC pays 75% of the cost for full-time staff
- No referral needed
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Low prescription co-pays
- Low co-pays for doctor visits
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Eleven paid holidays
- Free Life Insurance up to annual salary
- 403b (b) Retirement Plan
- Aflac Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Longevity Bonuses @ 3, 7, 11, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 years of service!
- Employee Referral Program: You could earn $250 for referring a friend to SMHFC!
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer