Residential Programs & Services
Our residential programs consist of five residences. Having adopted the Building Bridges Initiative framework, our services are trauma-informed, family driven, and youth guided. We aspire to a high level of cultural and linguistic competence, clinical excellence, and measurable quality standards. Contact the Residential Department’s Intake Coordinator, Manyuan Kromah, at 401-353-3900 x 219 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to visit our Building Bridges Initiative page.
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) - Horton, Hope, & Mauran
- Intense, supportive treatment including individual, family, and group therapy.
- Psychiatric services: evaluation, medication monitoring, and Psychiatrist-led treatment planning.
- Serves girls and transgender youth 13-18 (Horton and Hope) and Youth 6-13 (Mauran).
- Home-based, community-based, and aftercare services.
- Peer Parent Support Partners for caregivers and Youth Mentor/Youth Advocate for youth.
- Family finding and search for family members and other important people in the lives of youth.
Acute Residential Services (ARTS) - Harding Program
- Hospital step-down or diversion program which serves boys ages 6-13 and girls ages 6-17.
- Intensive short-term stabilization and brief treatment.
- Psychiatric evaluation, medicine management, assessment treatment planning, Individual, family and group therapy, and educational tutoring.
- Third-party funded.
Assessment and Stabilization Services - Hills Program
- Serves teen girls and transgender youth ages 12-17.
- Clinical Assessment, Treatment Planning, individual, group, and family therapy.
- Facilitates transportation to home and school districts,
- Psychiatric services available as needed.
- My Life My Choice program available.
- Coordinates recreational activities in the community.
- DCYF funded.