Each year, the Red Sox Foundation hosts a competition to vote for a favorite nonprofit that has demonstrated an impact on raising awareness and improving mental health outcomes in their community. In RI, nonprofits were required to apply with five top nonprofits selected to participate. St. Mary’s Home was among the 5!
Two cash prizes will be awarded:
- Prize #1: $10,000
- Prize #2: $2,500
We ask that you vote—only 1 vote necessary. Here is the link and directions to vote, it is easy!
- Click here https://www.mlb.com/redsox/community/impact-awards
- Scroll down to VOTE NOW and click
- Scroll down to and enter your first name/last name/email
- Scroll down under IMPACT Award Ballot and scroll to Rhode Island. Click “Select an option” and choose St. Mary’s Home for Children.
- Click “I’m not a robot”, Submit and follow other prompts.
Please share this link with your friends, family, business colleagues, and on social media so that we may position ourselves to be selected to win either prize. Let’s shoot for the $10,000!
Now it is up to YOU! As a finalist from Rhode Island, we have until Monday, June 22nd at 4:59 p.m. Vote today!